Camera Ready Paper
The camera ready paper must be submitted through EDAS. Login into EDAS system, select your paper and the camera ready submission link is available in the "Final manuscript" row.
The WMNC 2017 paper submission and review process is being conducted in a manner similar to previous WMNC conferences:
- Authors who wish to participate in the conference will create documents consisting of a complete description of their ideas and applicable research results in maximum 8 pages (two-column format).
- Papers should be formatted according to the Author Guidelines described here. All papers must be written in English and submitted in PDF format. Paper submissions will be reviewed by experts selected by the conference committee for their demonstrated knowledge of particular topics. The progress and results of the review process will be posted on this website, and authors will also be notified of the review results by email.
Papers should be no longer than 8 pages, including all text, figures, and references. The paper MUST be formatted according to the paper templates given in Microsoft Word or LaTeX.
Papers must be submitted by the deadline date. There will be no exceptions.
Accepted papers MUST be presented at the conference by one of the authors, or, if none of the authors are able to attend, by a qualified surrogate. The presenter MUST register for the conference at one of the non-student rates offered, and MUST register before the deadline given for author registration. Failure to register before the deadline will result in automatic withdrawal of your paper from the conference proceedings and program.
Preparation of the Paper and Submission
- All submissions must be in letter-sized PDF
- All fonts and subsets must be embedded. Times New Roman font is strongly encouraged
- Detailed examples about the paper format using LaTeX and Microsoft Word are available in these Guidelines
The following style files and templates are available for users of LaTeX and Microsoft Word:
We recommend that you use the Word file or LaTeX files to produce your document, since they have been set up to meet the formatting guidelines listed above. The format/layout for papers should be the same as that for IEEE conference proceedings. Be sure to use the template's conference mode under Latex. Font size must be no smaller than 10-points.
Electronic Paper Submission
When you have your document file ready, gather the following information before entering the submission system:
- Document file in PDF format
- Affiliation, email address, and mailing address for each author
- Paper title
- Text file containing paper abstract text, in ASCII text format (for copying and pasting into web page form)
To submit your document and author information, go to the EDAS WMNC 2017 submission page and follow the instructions: http://edas.info/newPaper.php?c=21553
The submission system will present an entry form to allow you to enter the paper title, abstract text, author contact information and subject areas. For each paper, it is requested to enter ONE conference track.
ALL authors must be entered in the EDAS submission form, and must appear in the same order in which the authors appear on the PDF.
Instructions and Policies
Single blind review: WMNC 2017 reviewing is single blind, which means that authors do not know the names of the reviewers of their papers, and reviewers do know the names of the authors.
Dual submissions: By submitting a manuscript to WMNC, the authors guarantee that it has not been previously published (or accepted for publication) in substantially similar form. Furthermore, no paper which contains significant overlap with the contributions of this paper either has been or will be submitted during the WMNC 2017 review period to either a journal or a conference.